Saturday, September 22, 2007

~SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!~

***HELP ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!***

**My birthday is Monday so I want to celebrate early by taking 25% OFF EVERYTHING in my shop!**

This sale runs until 6am EST. Please put "SNS" in the notes to seller and wait for an updated invoice before paying!

-Hair Adornments, Pushpins & Earrings:
Looking for a certain color? Let me know and I can make something custom for you! I have lots of fabric so I can even send you a picture of the colors you might be looking for!

**Be sure to check out my newly added SALE SECTION for great deals!**

As always, FREE SHIPPING on ALL POSTCARDS & BOOKMARKS for US & International Buyers!

Your one stop shop for Prints, Postcards & More! Check out my new line of Hair Adornments, Fabric Covered Pushpins & Earrings!
http://bellajean.etsy.com

No comments: