Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well, the boys went back to their mom's today. While it is fun having them here, it is such a challenge sometimes! The 5 year old has started throwing temper tantrums and rolling his eyes when you ask him something. He will say "Are you not stupid?" to his brothers *insert me rolling my eyes!* Boys!!

Something really wonderful happened at my etsy shop last night! I sold 10 items! Of course, most were bought during my Saturday Night Super Sale but that's OK! That gives me some money for supplies! I just can't get enough fabric these days...I don't know how quilter's do it! Where do you store all of this fabric?!

Also, I found out that I get to contribute to the September Little Black Box! It is kind of like the Sampler but there Bath & Body shops in the Little Black Box.

Here is a picture of my best seller from yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

These are darling! Who wouldn't love these!!