Friday, August 24, 2007

Well apparently Vick filed his plea agreement with the federal court today. We have 4 pit bulls and each one of them is a precious member of our family. One of them, Butchy, was used for fighting as a pup. Apparently he would just cower in a corner. When I see the scars on my babies, I always wonder about what they must have gone through. Here is an excellent picture that a friend of a friend made....I think it just about sums up my feelings about Vick!



Another item I want to mention is that John Couey was sentenced to death for the murder of Jessica Lunsford. Notice that I am not posting a link to the story about her killer, just a link to the site for her foundation. Her Dad has done some amazing work in her name.


On to some happier news.....
My pal Lyn over at Florspace had a great link to a cool blog. It is called the re-craft blog and has lots of cool crafters who are helping to save the planet one craft at a time!!

I made these little cuties and posted them to the shop yesterday!



and these....



Have a great weekend everybody!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the top right one in black and white